We Help You Hook Customers!
Grapple Hook is positioned to help you represent your industrial product to both dealers and end users. We can provide all services listed on services page, plus make sales calls.
Our Clients Past and Present
A few of the companies Grapple Hook has assisted with marketing projects, sales and Webinars
Cranes & Heavy Equipment:
- Crane Tech Founded in 1977, Crane Tech is the leading provider of training and related services in the material handling industry. Their services include training, accident investigation, consulting, and inspection. Grapple Hook assisted with entering the oil market and opening up branches and scheduling courses in Louisiana and Texas.
- Certified Boom Repair Provider of Crane Rebuilding and Repair Services. Located in Tampa, Fl. CBR features 6 Certified Welders and 6 experienced mechanics.
- Crane Inspection & Certification Bureau International provider of crane inspection, training and management services. Grapple Hook helped with promotional materials, website, tradeshows and lead generation.
Specialty Maintenance Products:
- Fuel Right Manufacturer of sophisticated diesel tank treatments to solve corrosion and sludge issues. Grapple Hook provided national marketing director services which included three highly attended webinars and public relations with industry trade groups including API, PEI, Steel Tank Institute.
- Lektrotech - Manufacturer of specialty chemicals formulated to meet the demands of United States Military and Leading Aircraft Manufacturers
- Tampa Bay Truck Center An 11 acre multi business facility with 30 employees, and five businesses. Grapple Hook performed management duties, which included managing safety, environmental and marketing programs. Grapple Hook also represented client in front of government agencies including Florida DEP and Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners.
- RDK Truck Sales Located in Tampa, Florida provides new, used and reconditioned refuse equipment and garbage trucks. RDK Trucks in one of larges independent refuse truck dealers in the USA
Hi Tech Imaging:
- H2H Associates, LLC A ten person engineering and environmental consulting firm based in Troy, NY. H2H acquired mobile laser marine scanning equipment and Grapple Hook helped introduce the services to many of the largest ports, government agencies, and coastal contractors in the United States.
Please contact 813-877-4665 for more detailed information